Sumptuous Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Small (maximum 31⁄2 quart) slow cooker is required
- Tostadas or tortilla chips, or sliced baguette.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 250 mL
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed 250 g
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese 60 mL
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper 1 mL
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) artichokes, drained and finely chopped
- 1 lb fresh spinach,stems removed or 1 package (10 oz/300 g) spinach leaves thawed if frozen 500g
- 1. In slow cooker stoneware, combine cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic, pepper, artichokes and spinach. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours, until hot and bubbly. Stir well and serve.
Judith Finlayson https://judithfinlayson.com/