This dessert is so good – and all you do is turn on the food processor and assemble it.
Peaches with Raspberry Coulis and Passion Fruit Sorbet
- 6 dessert dishes
- 3⁄4 cup fresh raspberries or 1⁄2 package 175 mL (10 oz/300 g) unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey 60 mL
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice 15 mL
- 6 large scoops passion fruit or 6 lemon sorbet
- 6 peach halves
- 1. In work bowl fitted with metal blade, process raspberries, honey and lemon juice until smooth, about 1 minute. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2. Place 1 scoop sorbet in a dessert dish. Top with a peach half and drizzle with raspberry coulis. Serve immediately.
- If you prefer a seedless coulis, put the mixture through a fine sieve after processing.
- Use canned peach halves, drained; frozen peaches, thawed; or fresh freestone peaches, in season.
Judith Finlayson https://judithfinlayson.com/